Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 9 03-16-2010

Day 3 of a lovely fever and to add to the mix my allergies are out of control. I am wheezing bad today so sorry once again but I can't work out. My allergist comment to me was "I'd hate to be you, your on everything we can give you and hope you make it through the next few months, cause this isn't anything" I was like WHAT?
I did go grocery shopping so does pushing a shopping cart count for anything? lol. On a good front my eating has been wonderful today, probably since I can't eat anything, even turned down a candy bar my favorite kind too, so that should tell you I am sick! lol. I am such a wimp when I am sick.

Food:
Breakfast: Slimfast-200 Calories
Lunch: Slimfast-200 Calories
Water...enough to drown someone lol - 0 calories
Dinner:


Excerise:
Gonna try and get some squats and crunches in since they don't require a ton of breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment